Our Beer Selection
At Carolina Beer Temple, you can always expect to find a fantastic selection of American-made craft beers and the finest Belgian Ales!
Carolina Beer Temple strives to offer a continuously evolving inventory of excellent and hard-to-find craft beers from across North Carolina, Belgium and the United States. Upon each visit, you are sure to spot something new.
Our draft list features 16 constantly rotating taps, plus 1 tap dedicated to cider and 1 tap dedicated to mead! Our beer menu changes almost every day, as new beers replace depleted ones. At Carolina Beer Temple, you can always count on at least 8 craft beers from North Carolina on draft and, at least, 4 Belgian ales. We also rotate in selections from some of the finest craft breweries across the United States.
Expect changes in our menu daily. Our tap list changes often so we can offer you a unique beer on every visit!
In addition to the 18 draft selections we have on tap each day, we also have a big list of bottles available to enjoy on site.
Inventory of North Carolina Beers
Our inventory constantly changes, and new breweries are frequently introduced to our selection. Here is a list of beer brands you can usually find at Carolina Beer Temple, with new ones being added frequently:
- The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery (Charlotte)
- NoDa Brewing Co. (Charlotte)
- Birdsong Brewing Co. (Charlotte)
- Triple C Brewing Co. (Charlotte)
- D9 Brewing Co. (Cornelius)
- Highland Brewing Co. (Asheville)
- Green Man Brewing Co. (Asheville)
- Hi-Wire Brewing Co. (Asheville)
- French Broad Brewing Co. (Asheville)
- Olde Hickory Brewing Co. (Hickory)
- Catawba Brewing Co. (Morganton)
- Howard Brewing Co. (Lenoir)
- Foothills Brewing Co. (Winston-Salem)
- Natty Greene’s Brewing Co. (Greensboro)
- Lonerider Brewing Co. (Raleigh)
- Big Boss Brewing Co. (Raleigh)
- Aviator Brewing Co. (Fuquay-Varina)
- Rail House Brewing Co. (Aberdeen)
- Mystery Brewing Co. (Hillsborough)
- Fullsteam Brewing Co. (Durham)
- Oskar Blues Brewing Co. (Brevard)
- Carolina Brewery (Chapel Hill)
- Mother Earth Brewing Co. (Kinston)
- The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery (Farmville)
- Nantahala Brewing Co (Bryson City)
- Beer, Army, Combat Brewing (Trenton)
- Double Barley (Smithfield)
- Blowing Rock (Blowing Rock)
Inventory of Belgian Ales
More beer styles originate from Belgium than any other country. Some of the finest beers in the world are made in Belgium, and we have many of the finest Belgium has to offer. Here is a sampling of Belgium beer brands you can regularly find at Carolina Beer Temple:
- St. Bernardus
- Straffe Hendrick
- La Trappe
- Gouden Carolus
- Steene Brugge
- Duchesse De Borgongne
- Brasserie des Rocs
Inventory of Craft Beers from across the U.S.
In addition to fine selections of North Carolina craft beer and Belgian ales, Carolina Beer Temple also offers a constantly evolving selection of the nations’ best craft beers. Here are a few of the brands we frequently carry:
- North Coast Brewing Co.
- The Bruery
- Left Coast Brewing Co.
- Sierra Nevada
- Great Divide
- Ballast Point
- Iron fist
- Dogfish Head
- Flying Dog
- New Belgium
- Left Hand
- Great Lakes
- Dark Horse
- New Holland
- Red Brick
- 21st Amendment
- Southern Tier
- Three Heads
- Heavy Seas
- Port City
- Twisted Pine
- Eel River
In addition to a great selection of craft beers and Belgian ales, Carolina beer Temple offers a fine selection of meads, a small selection of ciders and some additional beers imported from countries other than Belgium. As well, our selection of glassware and books makes great gifts.
We also offer gift certificates in any amount desired.